Cam v3 microsd card playback error?

I have a v3 cam with latest firmware and a 128gb microsd card in it. I have it to set to continuous recording and the cam is outside. microsd is brand new, but the recording stopped last night for 6 hours and when I go to view it, all i get is a nighttime image even though the time it says it recorded is during daylight hours. Is the card toast after 2 days of recording?

What kind of 128GB SD are you using? This cam has been recording continuous for 17 months, first to a 64GB Samsung Pro Endurance card and for the last few months to the newer and more expensive version of a Samsung 128 GB card. Any good high endurance card should work unless the cam is faulty? I just happen to prefer Samsung cards.

2 Likes

Can you post screenshots of what you’re seeing?

I sometimes get weirded out by the military time stamp versus the regular time showing on the timeline while looking at playback. Could that be at play here as well?

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: That is the real time. From 1:00PM (13:00) to Midnight (24:00)- I do everything by “Military Time”. (UTC). The raccoons don’t understand AM and PM so I just tell them don’t show up until after 21:30 instead of 9:30.

3 Likes

Yep everything is 00:00 to 23:59 for me. When the OP said “all i get is a nighttime image even though the time it says it recorded is during daylight hours” that was the first thing I thought about.

1 Like