Cam shutting down

Since the last update i believe this is when i noticed my cameras were shutting down aswell. They are really pissing me off due to the events i have recently encountered at my house where i should of captured people at 1am on my front door pounding on my door and running off- i caught that [Mod Edit] a few days later through good investigation work. and other times when people have been on my property and cameras are off. im getting ready to switch to a more reliable camera if its not sorted out. on WIFI you cant even turn the sound on for live streaming due to the constant chirping and such which has been a WYZE issue for years and not fixed. im running app on Iphone 11 with latest firmware4.48.4.278 other issue they are night color vision that doesnt work half of the time and yes infaRED is turned on

MOD NOTE: Post edited to conform to the Community Guidelines and duplicate post deleted.

[Mod Note]: Your post was moved to create this new topic for better visibility in order for you to receive help from the forum community.

I moved your post to stand alone as it appears that your cam issues are related to Cam Outdoor v2 vs the Cam v2 topic to which you replied. Hopefully, the forum community can assist you with your issues.

1 Like

What do you mean by shutting down? Is it showing offline in the app, or is it actually saying the cam is powered down. Does it come back on its own after a while or do you have to switch it off and back on.

Is the base station showing online? What’s it’s status light when it’s “shut down”