Cam Plus Subscription Vanished!

The issue is STILL not resolved as of December 9th!

When I bought my cam v.2 back in August, I bought Cam Plus, too. I loved the features. I recently received my new Cam v.3. While it was en route to me, I purchased another Cam Plus for that new camera. When I set up my new Cam v.3, the trial Cam Plus activated automatically. The moment that happened, I noted that the Cam Plus and all features that were activated disappeared from my original Cam Pan camera from August. There was one subscription purchased in August and one still pending to be used…waiting for my free trial to end on my new Cam v.3 so I can apply it to that camera. So, I would like my subscription purchased back in August that vanished to be activated again so I can reconfigure the settings for person monitoring, etc…What’s going on? image|375x500

You may want to contact Wyze Customer Support about this issue!
By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support (click “submit a request”)
phone support is typically faster however this isn’t always true due to fluctuation in the amount of calls.

I think mine glitched too. I am waiting to see what happens once the trial for the new camera expires. I did not intend to do the free trial but somehow started it.