Cam plus slow event video from notification idea

Right now when you click the notification with a cam plus subscription it will open a live view stream which takes sometimes 10 seconds to load, I think they should give us the option to make the notification just open to a recording instead so it would shorten how long it takes to load and wouldn’t have to load a live stream.

[Mod Edit]: Your post was merged to this category since it involves a question and not a request for a Product or Service enhancement by Wyze.

@davidnestico2001, I think you may have an issue here as opposed to an improvement request. On my devices (IOS) when I click on the Event Notification it opens directly to the cloud recording of the event, not a live stream, which is the way it is supposed to work.
If this is not what’s happening on your device, I would suggest you contact support.
Live support is available: +1-206-339-9646 Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT. This should give you a quick resolution, but you can also reach them online at Wyze Support.

1 Like