Cam Plus not recording any more than before Cam Plus?

I signed up for Cam+ to record longer than 12 seconds and to avoid the 5 minute down time, but my camera is definitely not recording everything. We live a couple of houses from the end of a dead end road. I am getting people & cars walking one direction, but not the other, they have to be going both ways, there is no other option.

Is there something special about cam+ to enable that set up?

1 Like

I have the same problem. It’s not recording more than 12 seconds and it’s not recording when people are walking right in front of it. What’s the point of upgrading? I have not been able to find any way to contact anyone except a phone number. Is there an email?

1 Like

@KKCRAIG3 did you call in?

No answer

The online support system is here:

https://wyzelabs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Clicky on the box on the lower right, answer some questions and if the support question is don’t fix the issue, then it should list the chat or the phone number.

@kkcraig3 , is a camplus subscription asigned to the camera? From the app, click in account, then services. What do you see there?

It is assigned to a camera. It works for a few hours and quits. I have to reset about every 12 hrs to get the over 12 sec videos

That link is the the one I tried and it doesn’t help me. It just gives me a list if things to try and I’ve done those. I wanted to be able to email about it.