Cam Plus License

I purchased an annual CamPlus License and it says I have “1 license available.” I have 4 cameras, 2 in-house and one on the garage and one on the front door. The front door is a wireless camera. I want the license applied to this camera, however, when I go to Available Devices, it shows the Garage, Family Room and Living Room. No Front Door. How do I get the license applied to the Front Door?
Thanks

By front door wireless cam, do you mean it’s a Wyze Outdoor cam? I don’t think Cam+ works on WOC.

1 Like

Well this stinks. I bought three and it made no indication it doesn’t work on wireless and I cannot seem to find a way to get a refund on that one license sitting idle.

Welcome to the Wyze community @bloomis1 and @cporiger!
@Hemi is correct! Cam Plus is not currently compatible with the WCO.

Yes, I bought for the wireless camera above front door. Lotta good Cam Plus does then.

@cporiger
On a bright side they intend on CamPlus working with WCO, I just have not heard a final date on that yet

Cam Plus for WCO is currently on the Beta app. I got a 20 sec video clip today on my WCO so shouldn’t be too much longer before it is released to the production app.

1 Like

Coming soon!

1 Like

So I just received 2 WCO cameras that I pre-ordered and I and a beta tester. I was looking to add the person detection that they have been testing but it does not seem to be available to add under services. I can see the cams in the list but they are greyed out. Not even a free 14 day free trial like indoor cameras?

@alvin0319
They are working on getting CamPlus on the WCO but they aren’t quite ready yet

2 Likes

And now it is! Cam Plus is now available for the WCOs with a simple firmware update!

1 Like