Cam Plus I screwed up!

I didn’t realize it but I have 2 different accounts with Wyze. On my iMac, I sign in with one email address and the app on my phone is with a different email I have. On my phone is where I have my 3 cameras in the app. I bought Cam Plus on my iMac so it was with a different email than my iPhone app! It says to add Cam plus to my cameras to take the licenses and go to the app and add them.

First of all, I didn’t get any licenses - do they come via email? I checked my email and spam boxes and never got any license.

Secondly, the 2 email addresses - is that going to screw this all up?

I paid for a year for all 3 cameras and it did go thru on Paypal.

Help, now what??

Susan

Welcome back to the forums!

There are a couple things you can do, let me explain them a little bit.

1. You can start using the same Wyze account on both computers. You’d have to delete the cameras from the account that you did not purchase camplus with and re-add them to the account with the cam plus subscriptions on it. Just re-adding the cameras like their initial setup. Now you can use the same login and password for both instances.

2. If you want to keep using the two separate accounts, you can cancel the purchased cam plus licenses from the one account, then rebuy the cam plus subscription with the account information from the Wyze account with the cameras on them. I believe that’s how it’s going to work but you might want to contact support to verify such things, and they might be able to help with the cancellation process.

2 Likes