Cam plus for early users

Already Signed up for Cam Plus name your own price but it keeps asking me to activate. How do I know if I’m signed up and is it too late to name my own price

Welcome to the forum.

CAM Plus is not the Name Your Price product. Person Detection (Pilot) is.
CAM Plus is $1.25 per camera, per month if paid annually .

1 Like

Boulware3. Had the same question. It appears to have been somewhat answered below. However, whenever I try to turn on the person detection mode, I get a screen trying to get me to sign up for the Cam Plus. I don’t want the Cam Plus, but have signed up for the Person detection, name your price and it is already being deducted from my account. I’m getting a bit irritated.

1 Like

The person detection for the “name your price plan” is the same AI as Cam Plus. Pilot testing ended in October.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

What you are describing is a known bug. Wyze is aware of it and it’s supposed to be fixed.

1 Like

Person Detection is the same no matter what you call it but CAM Plus is not the Name Your Price product. Saying it’s the same is going to cause more confusion.

1 Like

I was mentioning about the AI. I have edited it for clarification. You’re correct, there’s no “name your price Cam Plus”

1 Like