Cam Plus Birthday Celebration - AMA, Giveaways, and More!

Well, I was able to enter every option I wanted. In fact, you can watch the video multiple times and enter the secret copy once a day.

I have entered through the app link and the email link.

1 Like

Thank you mvb. In my case, after I did the subscribe to YouTube option, I was prevented from entering the subscriber code and did not get the 10 points on day 2. Got message that I could enter again the next day. Previously, for day 1, when I entered the code using the email I received, I was only credited for 1 point although I filled out the requested info. I also find it odd that entries have to have a 24 hour span of time and not next day after 12 mid-nite. Actually, states the time the next entry is eligible.

Anyone figure out where they’re announcing winners to? Even on the Instagram story they said to check back later yesterday to see if you win anything from the quiz, but I can’t find anywhere they’ve announced winners for anything (other than the one YouTube video). Does anyone know?

1 Like

I’ve been trying to figure it out too.

I won a Wyze Car from one of the Give aways but never received it. :cry:

Can you show us a link where you won? Maybe I can escalate it.

I also won a Wyze Car, but was honest and let @UserCustomerGwen know I was able to buy one,

2 Likes

I didn’t buy one . I was being honest. They (not you) can check my purchases. Why did you assume I was being dishonest?

5. Deborah Goodell

1 Like

No! I wasn’t saying you were being dishonest. I’m sorry if I gave that impression!

I was just commenting that I had given my prize up. And whining a little that I wasn’t rewarded for my honesty. :wink:

I think @Newshound will be able to help you out.

1 Like

Sorry, I took it the wrong way. All good.

2 Likes

I just need to see where the announcement was made so I can send that up the chain. Can you provide a link? Thanks.

1 Like

Original link…scroll down to Gwendolyn announcing the winners:

Ah, from Facebook. I don’t have an ID there. Are you using the same user name there? Have you tried to resolve this there?

Username is Katyogrady aka Deborah J Goodell
I have been trying to resolve this since April… I called support in June and she said “not to worry since I filled out the form” and it would be shipped when the got the extra cars in. Still no car or response. I have Monday off and can try to call support again but after 4 months, the excitement is wearing off and my old pug, Sadie, will die before it arrives.
Gwendolyn’s post:
Alright, I first want to apologize for how long it took me to actually get the winners sorted out. I really appreciate your patience! <3

I’ll be sending everyone a message with a link to a form for shipping information for when we have the cars. So if you’re tagged here, please check your message requests folder soon!

If you were able to purchase a Wyze Car on launch day, please, PLEASE let me know so I can give the prize to another person that wasn’t able to purchase before we ran out of stock. :slight_smile:

1. Scott Kneisley
  2. Russ Long
  3. Anthony Angelo
  4. Solrey Zendancer
  5. Deborah J Goodell
  6. Jon Barnes
  7. Charles Watts

ARGH. Okay, so tagging is slightly broken. Anyone able to help me out with the remaining ones? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That should be enough. I’ll try escalating this right away. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Hi,

I came across this thread and it reminded me that I was notified that I won a Wyze Robot Vacuum Replacement Parts Kit. Is that something that you are still putting together? I’m not in a rush, just wanting an update.

Thanks,

Mark [Mod Edit] (other username diArdi6)

[MOD NOTE]: Personal email removed for security purposes.

I’ll see if I can get an update.

4 Likes

Hi @diArdi, just sent you an email with the tracking number of your gift! It should show up in next 2 days. Hope you like it!

4 Likes