Cam Pan - Repair

Has anyone repaired their CAM PAN camera? Or is there a place to get parts for repairing.
I recently had my camera place in a location which (did not think about at time) melted the rear bottom portion of the camera. It is deformed pretty good. The camera still operates as usual except that it will not pan left or right. Attached photo will show why.
Before I start hacking away at it, thought I would see if anyone else ran into this problem.

I think you just turned you Pan Cam into a large size V2. Likely not worth the cost of repair.

Try Facebook. There are two groups where you might run into someone with a case. The Wyze Core Group and/or this one:

1 Like

Thanks tomp, I will check them out.

1 Like

I just found out that the small wiring inside the base can be twisted up to the point of breaking. It isn’t cost-effective for me to fix it so I have a case that is a few years old if you still need it. I’m located in the greater Seattle, Washington area, I can ship it to you if you want to cover the shipping cost.

1 Like

Steven;

Thanks for the offer. I have not looked into taking it apart to see if it is fixable yet. It works fine otherwise so I am not too worried about it and afraid I might do more harm than good.
I appreciate your offer, I am on the other side of the country in Florida. If I find a case could be of use, I will let you know.

1 Like