Cam pan doesn't work, the LED is yellow solid. I cant restart, I dont know how to do it

I bought a cam pan through Amazon. I received it last saturday. First, I never could connect correctly through the app. Also the camera have problems to conect to the network (2.4). Today I tryed to conect 3 times, I shuted down the camera through the app and then I uninstall from the app and from that point, the camera doesn’t work. The led is yellow solid and nothing happened.

Thanks for your help.

From here

1. Did this happen immediately following a firmware upgrade or was this camera’s firmware upgraded recently? If this sounds like the case and you have a MicroSD card handy for troubleshooting, try flashing firmware by following the instructions in this link: Firmware Flashing Instructions.

2. Check to see if you are using the power cable and wall plug that came packaged with the camera. If you are NOT using the power cable and wall plug that came with the camera, please switch to the power cable and wall plug that came with the camera to see if this resolves the issue.

3. If you are using the power cable and wall plug that came packaged with the camera, please try using a different power cable (micro USB) and wall plug if you have them available. Occasionally we see a defect with the power cable and wall plug. If the camera works using a different power cable and wall plug, please submit a ticket by following this link. Please include your order number and shipping address in addition to any troubleshooting steps you’ve tried.

4. If your camera is still unresponsive and has the solid yellow status light after trying this troubleshooting, please submit a ticket by following this link. Please include your order number and shipping address in addition to any troubleshooting steps you’ve tried.

If you could not connect how did you “shuted down the camera through the app and then I uninstall from the app”?