Cam 3 TechSpecs

hi i need wyez cam 3 DATA SHEET spec DATA SHEET
thx
yariv

Spec sheets are in the Store (mostly Details/Specs on each product).

The Spec Sheet for the V3 cam was dumbed down, so if you see something like ‘Connectivity 2.4GHz WiFi’ know that the V2 cam and the V3 are much alike. The V2 says ‘802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz (Does not support 5GHz network), Supports WPA and WPA2 protocols’. The V2 added WPA3 in July with FW 4.9.7.798. The V3 will get that soon I’m sure, but its firmware hasn’t been updated since June.

Someone on this user-to-user forum can probably answer any missing detail questions you have on specs.

1 Like

Hi I need PDF with company logo

My camera hold by Governement communication perm Shipment On-Hold - Customs Hold

I need data sheet
Thanks
Yariv

Welcome @ipcamsec1!
Wyze doesn’t have a PDF data sheet for their products. Are you trying to ship the camera outside the U.S.? Wyze is primarily a U.S. company so they don’t have all resources for situations like this.

1 Like

Yes, Wyze doesn’t sell outside of the US yet, so they aren’t set up for any such requirements.

The only thing I can think off offhand is to create what you need yourself. Go to the Store and copy/paste the information from the spec sheet into a word processor, and format as required. Save it as a PDF. (Note I just tried to save the Store spec sheet as a PDF, and it failed miserably. So you will need to create one.)

1 Like