Cache size

Hi there. I am wondering why my Cache size has remained at (0B) since clearing it about 4-5 days. I had a pretty large amount in there , and have cleared it out on 2 other occasions due to a large Cache size. But it’s never remained at 0B’s… I record continually and delete recorded footage as needed. Anyone know? Thanks Wyze community.

Mine has stayed at zero since the last time I cleared it, but everything continues to work. Must not be that integral to the operation of the app.

I didn’t want to start a new thread with the same name, so I’m reviving this thread from 2019.

Today my app was crazy sluggish and not working properly. I rebooted my phone a couple of times, but that didn’t help. I then decided to force stop the app and clear the cache. I was shocked to see that the cache was up to 23GB in size. What in the heck is up with that? I reboot my Android phone at least once a week. Does the WYZE app on Android never clear or clean the cache on its own? I bought this phone 7-8 months ago and today was the first time I manually cleared the cache. Is it safe to assume that the cache would continue to grow until my phone completely runs out of space?