button pressing robot Product suggestion

I am offering this idea freely as a product possibility. One thing that is sorely needed as a bridge between the digital and physical worlds is a button pressing robot. Basically a servo connected to a network that can flip switches and press buttons commanded by an app. You could have a fancier version that could move the finger to press a sequence on a keypad, but most needs are just a single button press or flipping a switch from on to off and back again. In my case I would have one for my garage, another for a light switch that is far away from the light, and maybe even on to flip a patio door lock at the end of the day.
Sure you can buy and install wifi connected switches, but with the installation they are costing $50 or more each. I actually have used your moveable camera to physically trigger a switch, and it works fine. I am sure you could come out with a 4 pack of switch flippers for $40 that would get many buyers.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Button presser

Please hop on over there and VOTE for it. For your vote to count, you must click the VOTE button at the top of the page.