Unlimited Bundle Pricing for CamPlus (time, number of cameras, etc)

For cam plus? I sure hope so, it does add up when you have 3 or more cameras

Pay for an 1 Wyze Cam Subscription can become a very expensive for some people, depending on the amount of cameras we have in our house; so I think a subscription for all the Wyze Cams we have in our house should be a must.

1 Like

Exactly!

They canā€™t even detect motion or a person in many cases, so their software skills are clearly limited. Quite frankly the motion detection issue should be enough t9 make you not want multiple cameras but if you do Have them then a reduced price service plan is understandable, but that would mean that they were able to ensure the camera were all ian the same home, perhaps interrogating the iPad address if your device or your router is address. Not and easy task if they canā€™t even figure out how to detect motion. Without being able to determine if all the cameras are on the same network would mean Potential abuse of a discount and that would make this company with razor thin margins definitely loose money.

I have personally purchased for my own use ~ 4 Pan Cams, 3 cam V2s and 2 OD cams. Iā€™ve also purchased other Wyze devices and another 6 cameras for family members. I want to suggest to WYZE Corporate to consider changing their Cam Plus pricing strategy to make it less costly for multiple camera owners. Now that I have to pay a monthly fee per camera to realize the full features for each. I may not purchase more cameras. However, it would be a positive for customers, and for Wyze if they capped the monthly cost to a reasonable ā€œmaxā€ number of cameras purchased, and provided coverage for all future cameras owned after the max. Wyze would also benefit from instituting a ā€œmaxā€ number of cameras charged because more cameras may be purchased once the max monthly cost for cam plus was exceeded. Wyze makes a great camera at a good price, and charging a small monthly fee for Cam Plus is okā€¦ as long as there is a max monthly cost, irregardless of how many cameras are owned.

I donā€™t mind paying for services but i have 11 cameras. I wan CamPlus on almost all of them. I donā€™t think I should have to pay full price for all 11. Why not offer a discount over 4 or 5 cameras and slide it the more cameras you cover.

Just want to give a suggestion. As I debate which cameras I pick my own price for person detection and which I opt for CamPlus, I am hoping in the future that you have a multiple camera subscription price. I have 7 cameras between 2 locations. (Outdoors, not available for CamPlus yet.) Thanks for accepting my input.

Would like to have a max subscription price for Cam Plus. Once all said and done by the beginning of the year I will have anywhere from 9-12 devices that I would need Cam Plus for and even with the current pricing the yearly cost is getting pretty high. Most other companyā€™s have a max pricing for over so many devices. This is currently limiting the amount of devices I want to add in the future. I would like to request that this be added in the near future as I am sure more exceptional devices are in development.

I have a pretty big system of cameras and Iā€™m thinking of replacing them with Wyze cams, especially with the v3 coming out. While the CamPlus is an awesome deal for a few cameras, it starts to look cheaper to use Google or Amazonā€™s plans because they have plans with unlimited number of cameras.
Unlimited is always tricky, so Iā€™m suggested that thereā€™s some lower prices for cameras 5-10 and then maybe an even lower price for 10+.

1 Like

I wish the price wouldnā€™t be so high when a person has 5 or more cameras because half the time they are not working as they should anyway! Mine say person when itā€™s a tree blowing in the wind??

1 Like

The thing that has held me up from getting CAMPlus is that itā€™s per camera. I would probably jump on a bundled plan that covers all my cameras. I really donā€™t like being nickled and dimed when most cameras only capture a couple events a day, but when you need the complete capture and/or no cool down, you need it.

1 Like

Iā€™ve have 7 now Iā€™ll be calling into them today or tomorrow I canā€™t afford this many at that price I pay up front & having 7 to much money I would have thought the more u buy of their stuff u would get a deal Iā€™m calling them soon!

1 Like

I would like to see a single price that covers Cam Plus for all cameras on an account. Ring does this for $10/month or $100/year. Wyze, being the value company they are, should be able to do it for less. :wink:

1 Like

To be or not to buyā€¦ Iā€™m considering to purchase ~40 cameras, however one the thing Iā€™m considering is the monthly subscription which is per camera based.
40 v3 cameras, will cost = $800 bucks, but adding it another $1.5 per camera is $60 a month, $720 a yearā€¦ which is quite expansiveā€¦
really hope Wyze will consider all in one subscription like Google Nest is doing at the momentā€¦

2 Likes

+1 for volume or bundle licensing. Clearly the business model for Wyze Cam is based on the subscription service however $23+ per camera per year erodes the value proposition for larger installations. Iā€™m potentially sourcing 5-10 cameras for a locationā€¦

1 Like

In addition to Cam Plus, which is only available on a single device, having an option that is valid across all devices. Having 6 plus cameras can cause a personā€™s subscriptions to be too pricey. I know Ring does something similar.

I have 5 Wyze Cams and plan to add several more. Wish there was a discount for multiple cams for CAM Plus.

2 Likes

I have 6 cameras and want to know if thereā€™s any discounts or plans for having that amount? I have Cam Plus & pay a yearly subscription but I thought it was a little high priced so can you tell me if thereā€™s a plan on for 6 cameras on Cam Plus or a different plan for 6???

1 Like

CAMPLUS SUBSCRIPTION needs. WHOLE HOME OPTION vs the cost of subscribing individual cameras.

2 Likes

I have 6 cameras and was told that Iā€™d pay $49 or $69 a year if I pay yearly not monthly & I do pay yearly but I looked at my bank account and they are charging me a lot more than that should I just call them to get this done correct?