Bummer

Does anyone else have constant issues with their WYZE cameras. I hate to say it but, I do! Gotta say that WYZE is definitley no longer the camera I’ll keep using. Never operates right. Night vision never shuts down even when set on auto. I’ve had things goin on that should’ve been caught on camera and I have no event to show it. Now my viewing screen is no longer working correctly thru the app. Camera is basically a piece of ****! Removing/ uninstalling app and gonna try xfinity.

MOD NOTE: Post edited to conform to the Community Guidelines

Welcome back, @lukeareichert. I see you posted a similar topic on Oct 10th.

You never replied on whether the suggestions there fixed your issue, or not. Have you submitted a support request to Wyze on the problems you’re having, yet? If you have already done that, please post your support ticket number here so we can get a Wyze employee’s eyes on it. :slight_smile:

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, please file a Support Request. You can also submit a request from within the Wyze app by going to Account > Help & Feedback > Report an Issue. The latter method will allow you to include an app log for diagnosis.

5 Likes

Are you aware of the 5-minute cooldown period? This may be part of the problem if it’s not catching certain events. You can also adjust the sensitivity.

2 Likes

We recently have been having trouble with ours too! But, only at night. I have fought for 3 nights now trying to keep all cams rolling. It has been a nightmare! As I am typing this, another one shuts down! Ugh!