Bulb rules broke with latest updates

They will work only if you do not use the time setting, which of course most of mine were using.

1 Like

Mine are all working fine with the time settings. I have one rule where A lightbulb comes on from 4:30 PM until 6:30 AM and it still works just fine. I have another rule wear a two light bulbs come on from 4:30 PM until 5:30 AM. Both rules are triggered by motion sensors. And they work fine. So I’m not sure what’s wrong with your bulbs.

1 Like

I don’t know why mine suddenly fail. I tried deleting the rule and put it back in. If I turn off the time function, it works. I have one bulb in a closet with no time rule, and it is not affected.

Thanks for the reply,

1 Like

Did you try deleting the app and adding it back in? That might work

1 Like

No, not yet, Will I lose anything I have already setup?

1 Like

Nope everything should be right there when you sign back in

I’m having a problem with my lights now too and I’ve seen a few other posts where people are having problems so somethings not right and I think it’s just with the lights though.

@MavensWe need help with our lights and so do others. I’ve counted 3 posts in last 5 minutes. Please advise

Don’t you just hate it when that happens?

Just checked my event vids… I had the bulbs working as expected. The porch goes on only after 1800hrs when motion is detected. I have vids where it clearly comes on at 1800 adn 0220.

1 Like