Bulb beta vs production firmware versions

There is no bulb firmware listed at all , in Release Notes

Found it :slightly_smiling_face: but mine are 1.2.0.106 and it says they are up to date
https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028452731-Wyze-Bulb-Firmware

I could have sworn that was a beta version but I could be wrong. Are you a beta tester?

I have 8 bulbs and am a beta tester, and mine have 2 different firmware versions even though they all say they are up to date

1 Like

No , not running beta at this time so, I’m wondering why is it listed where I found it .
I was assuming that 1.2.0.126 is the beta firmware , but seeing it listed there is confusing because they don’t list beta firmware in those sections

Jason, what firmware versions are you using?

@HDRock, I’m glad you brought it up! It’s possible that I’m behind the times so I want to look into this.

There are some other posts about this in this thread also

1 Like

Thanks for doing that legwork for me! I appreciate your help. :slight_smile:

I have 5 bulbs running 1.2.0.119 and the other 3 are on 1.2.0.126, They all say up to date and the ones on 119 were setup after the ones on 126

1 Like

No prob, I knew right where they were :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

CORRECTION: All beta Wyze Bulbs should have .126.

Alright! I think I have this all sorted out now.

The Wyze Bulb released firmware should be .106. Beta has versions .119 and .126. We were testing .126 but didn’t do a full deployment (which would explain why some are up to date with a lower version number). The release notes did go out prematurely.

@HDRock, what app version do you have?

1 Like

Correction, all beta bulbs should have .126. @WyzeJasonJ, could you please tell me what WyzeBeta app version number you have?

My app version is 2.4.82
FYI if you click my name you will find some info ,I don’t list firmware though

1 Like

Beta App version 2.5.21

1 Like

Thanks, folks! I sent these over to the team.

2 Likes

I’m running beta and mine are 119. Says they are up to date. Beta app 2.5.21.

1 Like

They must have done something, the other 5 now want firmware upgrades

3 Likes

I’ll let them know it worked! We were looking for commonalities with the version numbers you and @Scott57 listed. scoopscwc, do you have upgrades available now?

2 Likes

Yes, and they updated without any problems.

3 Likes

Great! Thanks for the confirmation!