BUG: Name Your Price Breaks Person Filters

I used a $40 Vesa rebate card from tires I bought. :slightly_smiling_face:
Get yourself a $10 Visa / Mastercard gift card.

2 Likes

looks like they fixed it… or something happened and I can filter by person now suddenly

Mine is still popping up asking for cam plus. It won’t filter.

Thanks for tagging me in! This is a bug and we’ve filed it to be fixed. Any chance anyone sent in logs? I’d love to get those to the team.

4 Likes

mine is back as well. will wait for the fix

Pfewww! I noticed this this morning and saw this blog, I was getting worried! How do I send logs?

I’m using the bata app and it happens to me too.
Log#41637

You can post then log number here or send a message to @UserCustomerGwen.

It’s filtering properly for me. However, I actually chose to pay something for person detection. I also have never turned on cam plus for any camera on my account.

1 Like

Mine filters properly too.
I payed $0 and have used the Cam Plus trials.

1 Like

I paid the recommended price which seemed fair (it is reasonable enough) and it doesn’t filter. But it will, and if Wyze sells to a less fair company because business is getting to difficult on their own, Ill know I tried to be fair to them as much as they try to be fair to us :slight_smile:

Amazing thank you! log sent

1 Like

When it becomes useful to me I’ll pay for it. :slightly_smiling_face:
So far it tells me every time my dog goes to the front yard but seldom recognises delivery people.
In fairness this is a V2 mounted outside. PD seems to work better on inside cameras but I know there are people in my house. :blush:
Also, for those rare times when PD is correct the nitification is long after the person has left.

2 Likes

Strange, it really works well for me. My camera is mounted outside high above the door, which is why I assumed the original Xnor detection worked so poorly due to the angle. And yet it’s been spot on lately.

1 Like

My wife left for work at 12:43. I got the PD notification at 12:53. PD worked but 10 minutes?
WOC_two_way_audio

3 Likes

Weird (but funny). Mine seem to always work within 10 to 20 seconds. Are you using the camera setting in Alexa or a routine?

Edit: oh maybe you are talking about regular Wyze app notifications. I never get any on my main phone. But the Alexa announcements seem reliable and relatively quick.

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me. But I realized that if you go to Account-Services, then back to Events, it will start working (the person filter). Try it.

1 Like

Just the regular WYZE app notifications.

With all due respect, I think Wyze needs better performance from the software QA team. The problem found seems like an ordinary use case.

TBH, I instinctively knew not to try this “name your price” upgrade until others played around with it.

I noticed that to. Tonight for example, trying to filter by person just popped up the same old nag screen asking me to resubscribe to cam plus. But when I went to services/person detection and back, I could filter without the nag screen.