Browser Camera View

Knowing that Live View is still in Beta, I expect to have errors during testing and try to see if there is something which we can do to get around some of the issues.

With that said, when I used to get the mentioned error, all I did was a refresh of the browser - load the page again and it cleared up and displayed my Camera’s. Chrome is problematic with things like this and a refresh normally takes care of it.

If you have not tried a simple refresh of the page, I would do that first.

1 Like

I’d also add that this is sometimes caused by a security token or cookie. So it’s worth clearing the cookie for Wyze and trying again. If you have the console open you can do so from the storage tab (IIRC).

2 Likes

I’ve tried it in three different browsers, on three different computers (2 windows, 1 apple). It doesn’t seem to be related to any specific browser. Going to the Events page then back to Live Stream sometimes makes the camera show up, but clicking the play button still throws the error. Clearing cookies doesn’t help either. Further searching seems to indicate that the message, “The requested channel is not found or not active.” is related to AWS, which, as far as I am aware, is out of the end user’s control.

I am very excited by this feature. Obs it’s in beta, so it’s a bit rough. Here is my wish list:

1. The detail view for a camera should have a unique URL, so that I can bookmark just that camera
  2. I want it to autoplay when I open the page. As it is now, I have to hit play on eeeeaaaaccchhh aaaannnnddddd eevvveeerrrryyyy camera.
  3. Why is it so slow to start streaming?
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.