Bridge Not Connecting

Hey guys really hope someone can help with this issue I’m having… I’ve installed the bridge on one of my three Wyze cams v2 and all I get is the blinking blue/orange light and it never ends up pairing with the camera. Any idea what it could be?

I’ve tried power cycling, tried it on all three cameras I own and restarted router and modem.

I don’t k ow what else’s to try… =[ all cameras have the latest firmware @ .37 and the IOS app is the latest @ .69

I’ve been really anxious to pair this up along with some WiFi switches via IFTTT! Any help is appreciated.

is it possible its trying to connect to 5GHZ ( if you have a dual band?

your cameras are working fine correct?

if you have dual band, try to disable 5GHZ and try to repair them. off hand I don’t remember if the bridge is going through the camera or the router for connection.

The bridge uses the camera’s WiFi connection to communicate with the Wyze servers. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cameras work flawlessly, and yes it’s a dual band router. According to the router they are connecting via 2.4Ghz

Are you daisy chaining those cameras, or are they all on their own power supply?

They are all on their own power supply.

It sounds like you might have a bad bridge if it’s not working on any of the cameras. You can try going through the Wyze Sense Guides, but you may end up submitting a support request.

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, please file a Support Request. Depending on the nature of the problem, rather than use the previous website link, it is helpful to submit an App Log and/or a Firmware Log.

Understood, just waiting on the support team to get back to me I submitted this on 5/24/2019 and still nothing =[

Ticket ID: 235408

They have a two week backlog of tickets, and then there was the three day holiday weekend, so it might be a little while before they get back to you on this.