Bought Cam plus annual

Doesn’t recognize 2 Cam2s. No license sent.

If you bought the black friday deal, and it’s not showing up yet, the email said it can take a week for the license to activate.

1 Like

Thank you. I did not get an email.

2 Likes

No problem. I too was concerned earlier today. I bought 5 subscriptions today too, then a while later they sent me an email with a redemption code and informed me it could take up to week before I see the cam plus subscriptions in my account. Then it was okay, hopefully they show up for us by the next business day (Monday)! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you get yours? I still haven’t received an email so cannot add my cameras. Ordered 10 days ago.

Yes. They just showed up in the app like last Wednesday. I had to open the account, select services, then it showed them in there and I had to go activate them. Then they started working.

So how many days did it take for the subscription to show up in your app after placing your order? I don’t like the fact that I’m paying for a 12 month subscription, which expires one year from the data I ordered it. However, I can’t start using it right away. IMO, the counter on my one year subscription shouldn’t start until it is available for use in my app.

It feels like I am being scammed for a few days on each annual subscription. I don’t care for that feeling.

If you check your account, you should have been credited back about $7 I believe… this is to credit you on waiting for the camera and the delay on your subscription to maybe not be able to use it.

2 Likes

Ah that’s what that credit was for…mine was only $3.75. Thanks for the clarification on that. It still seems super odd to me that there is a delay at all. For a tech company, you would think that they could get rid of that lag. I’m guessing they are working on it because they are clearly missing out on profit by issuing credits.

I think it’s more of a testament to the popularity of the products. No different than trying to get a PS5 or a Cabbage Patch doll (circa 1985)… If this company ever IPO’s… buy the stock immediately. The products are the real deal.

1 Like

Hmm, we’re talking about a subscription service not a piece of hardware. It’s a back-end development issue that is causing the lag. There is clearly a disconnect with the ordering system and the app. My account is the same in both locations, but the accounts are clearly not connected or tightly integrated on the WYZE side of the wire.

@Earl.Automation is right. They credited back 3 months worth of service in case you don’t get your cams for a couple of months. To answer your question about how long it took to show up, it was like 4 days, then it finally showed up in the account tab on the app, and I could go tell it which cams I current have already that I want to use it on right now, just had to tell it to activate once it finally showed up.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply. Since my previous post, I went and purchased an annual CAM PLUS subscription at the sale price. It was less than 5 minutes later and that subscription appeared in my app.

I’m not sure why the v3 deal CAM PLUS subscription is treated differently. Oh well, not the end of the word as long as I get it within 4 days of ordering. I have 4 days left in my CAM PLUS trial right now and placed my order yesterday, so I should be covered…I hope.

1 Like