Bluestacks

All,

I downloaded this emulator for win10. It is just a program that enables you to access playstore. You can access google playstore and download the WYZE app. I see all the cams crystal clear on my desktop even remotely. Other versions I have read have a screen door effect while viewing. This is just like looking at the cams on your wyze app. Basically, it is. Just make sure you have Visualization Technology turned on in your bios or it will freeze. The program shows you what to do if it is not enabled on your desktop. Not supported by WYZE. It works though.

3 Likes

what is the link to the emulator?

Google BLUESTACKS I am not sure I am allowed to post 3rd party links

1 Like

ok cool…got it

it is pretty cool

virtualization
as in intel vt

1 Like

Great, works for me on the Mac, except it’s always portrait mode, I can’t put it in landscape, so I’m stuck with a small video, I wish I could go fullscreen.

1 Like

I still can’t get Wyze to Cast to my TV. It worked 3 weeks ago, now all I get from Google Assistant is it doesn’t know what screen I have.

“F” it, Blue Stacks works fine.

I have bluestacks 4.19 and am attempting to setup WYCEZ1. On “select your network screen” it only shows BlueStacks as Wifi networkname and asks for a password. How do I use my local network?

It’s been working for me with Cam v2 and Pan Cam, But Wyze Cam 3 only shows a black square in Bluestacks. Any ideas here?

I run Android camera software in Landscape Mode in BlueStacks on my mid-2012 MacBook Pro. Just use BlueStacks/Actions/Rotate Screen.

1 Like

I had the same issue. Bluestacks did not automatically update the version of the Wyze App. Try going to the playstore in Bluestacks and find the Wyze App again and it should say “Update”. Just update it and it should work. Thats what fixed this issue for me.

This is my exact problem.

anyone had an issue where the Wyze app loads, but then immediately closes, or loads, but closes when you click on a camera?

had this working about 2 weeks ago…

this would not be a problem if they just released a windows/mac client.,. NOT Everyone thinks a cell phone is the best way to view cameras.

No, the Wyze app works fine on my Android phone and it also works fine on my MacBookPro through Bluestacks. No problem. Frankly I would hate to see Wyze diverting time and resources from other projects just to build a windows/mac client when Bluestacks already puts it on my Mac and also on my Windows computer.

I had this issue after I tried to upgrade my Blue stacks To overcome the issue I removed the Bluestacks application and the and the VirtualBox application downloaded Bluestacks again from the website a clean installation cured the problem for me .

1 Like