I found that Bluestacks was simulating an Android phone and Google was misidentifying it as a Samsung Galaxy S8+ phone.
I noticed this multiple times and again yesterday, I believe I fixed it.
I deleted the offending, unrecognized device and found I could no longer log into Google on Bluestacks. I deleted both Bluestacks applications I had on my PCs. I haven’t seen the unrecognized phone since.
For me, Google identified the phone as a Samsung Galaxy S8+. I never had a S8+ but owned a S8 for one day and returned it. I changed the google password twice and the S8+ showed up again and again. I did loads of research, nothing from Google. I did find one guy mention Bluestacks as a possible cause.
I haven’t seen any unrecognized device since, but I will need to keep an eye on it. I run Google security check quite often as well as change my password to be unique and strong. I also use 2FA. It was a good puzzle.
Now I really have no PC interface for the Wyze eco-system.
This lack of Windows Interface and lack of dark mode has left me disappointed.