Blue stacks [5] & Wyze app - how do I make it landscape view "properly"

I have multiple camera groups stored in my Wyze app on my android phone - works great there.
When I rotate my phone and view them in landscape, it works fine and shows 4 cameras simultaneously [properly rotated] on my phone. I want do do the same in Blue Stacks/Wyze app.

HOWEVER, When I rotate the Wyze app in Blue Stacks to landscape, it shows the cameras [in that group] still [improperly] oriented for portrait mode but the Wyze app does rotate sideways. So, it shows the Wyze app “sideways” and the cameras do not rotate.
How can I get that to display properly in the Wyze app on Blue Stacks like it does on my phone?

Here’s what it looks like in Blue Stacks:

Thanks Guys! :slight_smile:

Following as I’m seeing the same thing in my Bluestacks. Would be nice to have the 4x screen’s per page.

Welcome @jgraziano!
The article says it’s for version 4, but I believe it may work with version 5 too.
Try it out!

Briepage - thanks for the reply. That does not work. That Blue Stacks button is what I pressed to rotate the app in my image above. The problem is with the Wyze app because the Wyze app will not rotate the camera images within it’s app.

Anyone else got a suggestion?

Thanks.

Yes. Settings, Display, Display Orientation, Portrait.

This used to be possible with simple hotkeys but Microsoft and the video manufacturers in their collective wisdom removed it.

I understand the Blue Stacks controls, thanks. The actual problem exists within the Wyze app, I think. IT won’t rotate the individual camera images [inside the Wyze app when viewing a “camera group”] when Blue stacks rotates the whole Wyze app.

The way the Wyze app SHOULD work is like it does when you view a “camera group” on your phone. On your phone, if you have 4 cameras in a “group” it shows 4 cameras simultaneously in the portrait mode when you turn your phone sideways. It doesn’t do that in blue stacks (see my original image). That’s the problem, as I see it.

How would I nudge Wyze to fix this?

Thanks,
CL

No. I wasn’t talking about BlueStacks at all. This is a global Windows setting that flips your display.

Perhaps, I missed what you were trying to communicate to me. I apologize if I did.
Where are you referring to with these controls?

I “thought” the link you posted referred to the rotate button in blue Stacks.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/change-screen-orientation-f7ab1ff8-971d-58a5-b8ee-bc113bbf3acb

Yeah, I’d love to see a solution for this. Of course, we wouldn’t have to rely on BlueStacks if Wyze would develop an app for Windows or one that works via a browser.

1 Like