Blinking blue LED on all cams (v1 and v2)

All of my Wyze cams have a blinking blue LED this morning. They are all working ok…just the blinking blue LED. My wifi network is fine. I’ve tried a power cycle…didn’t help. Very strange.

1 Like

@mikewilsontx, please check out this page to see it applies to you. https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012903431-Connectivity-issues

This forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, I suggest you contact Wyze Support for more help. You might want to go ahead and submit your ticket now as there is somewhat of a backlog. If you end up getting the issue resolved before support contacts you, then you can always let them that it’s already resolved.

1 Like

Same here. I have 2 cams (v2 and Pan), and both are not responding.
Is something going on Wyze server-side?

Same thing here. I have 4 V2 cams and they are all blinking today. I reset them and same blinking blue. I even flashed one and still the blinking blue. The V2’s are all working fine, just the irritating blinking blue.

I misread. Mine are not accessible in the app at all.

I just saw that WYZE is having issues with their streaming servers this morning, causing some access issues on some cameras. Please say tuned to this thread.

Tagging @UserCustomerGwen and @WyzeTao

Thanks DreadPirate. I figured it had to be server side. Nothing has changed on my network, and all of my other wifi devices are working just fine.

Hello everyone!

We just got an update from our engineering team that some cameras are experiencing issues connecting to our servers very recently. This results in the camera flashing blue and may give you the Error Code 90 within the app. They are working on it as quickly as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have the issue resolved quickly. Please hang in tight and we should have an update soon!

Sorry about the issue. There is a service interruption that we are actively working on. Please refer to this thread.