Black Cam For Black Friday

Great Job Wyze!

Just received my 2x new and added them to my other 3x for a total of 5x.

Works great and a lot less expensive than the “Other” brands! :+1:

Awe!!! :frowning:

Will the black version be available once again for purchase? I still see it on the website, but no links to purchase? I asked for it for Christmas, but my wife chose the to get me the pan n scan and not the black limited version.

Just bought new v2 Cam and joined this forum to search for a black version. I’m hoping this pilot sale was wildly successful.

I’d love to purchase a few more, but will wait for the “Black is Back” sequel.

Thanks!

You’ll probably want to hop over to the topic below and vote for it. You must click the VOTE button at the top for your vote to count.

2 Likes

If I was a burglar I would look for something white instead of a black camera. Much easier to hide a black camera to cover your house.

Please put this black camera again on line and make it standard, you will sell more of them than the white, I assure you.
Ed

4 Likes

YES! I am waiting for the black cameras to return before I purchase more. Are they coming back?

Hello @jhartlove, if you head over to these links you can see the latest update on this and you can also vote for them to bring it back. :smiley:

Here’s the links:
Make sure to hit “Vote” at the the top of page.

Latest updates

2 Likes

I need this

I like the idea of a black camera, but not if it causes an increase in price. You guys are doing an incredible job with these cameras in this price range. I would not want to see that change.

While no one likes an increase in price, I wouldn’t mind if they do it to help their margin. For example, they could sell the black version $5 more so @ $24,99 and during special holidays (For example Black Friday) offer it at the same price as the white one $19.99. Just an idea :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Green for St. Patrick’s, American Flag for Memorial Day, Christmas theme for Christmas, Hearts for Valentine’s Day, or just make a variety of livery for everyday. I wouldn’t think people would complain about changing livery once in a while. Just a thought.

1 Like

I suspect it is takes more hassle to handle two products instead of one – mixed up orders, stockings separately, cleaning equipment between production runs, etc.

1 Like

Yeah it should but I remember reading somewhere on this forum that the reason they didn’t stock black was because of the qty needed for a really good price (same as white).

1 Like

I regret gifting my black cameras to colleagues. Would love another limited run.

3 Likes

If I had a black camera in my window in South Florida, I am afraid it would melt.

Any plans on another run on the Wyze Black?

@ryan.m.gallagher Wyze Cam Black to release later this year (2019)!!!

I”ve held off on purchasing more cameras and a couple more sensors for the holdays, I love the black cameras. YES!!!

2 Likes