Beta Testing Application For Google Home

beta
google-home

Hello @jpagej, invites have not been sent out yet so you can still sign up and be eligible. :smiley:

0 Likes

Thank you, I have signed up, can’t wait

1 Like

Please keep all beta discussion here

Did the survey. Hopeful for inclusion in the test!

1 Like

Thanks, already did the survey, I have a chormecast and a google home hub waiting for testing.

1 Like

Todd, this is what they are referring too: https://support.google.com/googlehome/answer/7529598?hl=en

Even though it says nest cameras, the same applies to 3P cameras

1 Like

A month later and Google still doesn’t have an answer for you guys? Ugh. I’m so impatient.

0 Likes

Wow! Time seriously flies! (… When you’re incessantly mashing F5 :wink: )

0 Likes

We had some issues with two bugs that did not want to die. I’ve personally prevented to go to beta until those two issues have been fixed and unfortunately it took longer than expected.
But we have solved them and I have opened the beta.

7 Likes

Curious on if I could qualify to test some things. Android phone with chromecast. Vizio smart tv that I can cast to. With 2 google home minis in the house. Would it be possible at this point to even try to apply to beta test the google home integration or should I wait? I would love to voice command these cameras.

“Hey Google show me the front door camera” or “Hey Google show me the front door.”

Let me know guys. Could also be used with the built in google assistant on most phones these days.

0 Likes

So beta is available to selected users now?
I guess I didn’t make the cut :frowning:

0 Likes

Only the Google Home beta is restricted. Regular beta is open to all and is self-enroll.

0 Likes

We have over 1000 email addresses and google allows us to add 10 addresses at a time. We are asking engineering to create a script to add them all automatically. It will take a couple of days to get everybody involved. Please patience has we go through the process.

Thank you!

13 Likes

Got it :slight_smile:
Thanks

0 Likes

Thanks for the update and all the hard work! Wyze continues to impress me with its customer service and support just as much as it does with its products. It’s a pleasant change of pace from most companies these days.

0 Likes

Loving the customer centric Wyze. Kudos.

2 Likes

Hello there! I have over 20 new cameras that I just bought to test the Home app, My home is completely automated with Google, so I will love to test for you guys.

1 Like

I just looked and it says that you are no longer taking applications, that’s a bit sad for me, I just bought these to test them LOL.

0 Likes

Sorry about that timing! We’ll get the integration released as soon as we can and then you’ll be able to join in the fun. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

is everyone who signed up going to be included?

0 Likes

We’re going to try our best! We had over 1,000 people sign up so it’s going to be pretty tricky but we’ll do what we can. :slight_smile:

5 Likes