Beta App Release Announcement

i dont have options like yours what app are you using

The grouping feature is only available in the beta app right now. See the pinned post at the top of this category on how to join beta. Or just wait a month or two until it’s released to production.

1 Like

I created an Indoor group AND and outdoor group.?? You can only add a camera to one group…so if you delete the group you made and then make an outdoor and an indoor and add the cameras you want in each, you will be able to as well.

I already disabled those permissions, but this problem is still happening.

1 Like

It would be nice if we could select one of the cameras from the grouping to go to full screen. Allowing for more than 4 cameras per group would also be nice. Similar to how TinyCam does it. The swiping between groups helps with an overview but every camera on one screen is ideal as long as you can select a specific camera from all of them. Great first implementation.

In landscape, double tap one of the four cams will take it to full screen.

Double tap, of course. Thanks.

1 Like

Second that!!

Thanks. Working now. Not sure what the problem was.

1 Like

Yeah! Multi-camera live view. i love it!

I’m not in Beta Test but I do have a question regarding live view and the group name. I have two other neighbors who have Wyze cameras and we currently share views of our laneway so that we can see about 300 feet of the street.

Would we be able to name a group “Street View” and than when a vehicle comes down the street watch it go from one camera to the next on our Google Hub or Chromecast ? What would be the max cameras we could view if others on the street participated in sharing ?

I own 7 wyze cams. May I please become a beta tester?

1 Like

For Google home questions go here

2 Likes