Best WiFi mesh system that works with Wyze, Nest, & Ring products?

Funny, just realized that’s the same model number as the TP-Link Deco M9 Plus. Wonder if it’s the same animal.

“AC2200” is a wifi specification, so that appears on models from a number of different companies.

1 Like

Ah, thanks!

TP-Link seems to use the “model number” AC2200 interchangeably with Deco M9 Plus to refer to the same device, like Amazon does on their listing here:

But I get your point…

1 Like

Ubiquiti Amplifi HD wireless mess router/system works great with WYZE products. Currently have a dozen cameras (v2 and v3) running with scales, monitoring Hub, sensors, and more. Handles about 60 networked devices on a daily basis without issues and can obviously do up to 250+ on one subnet LAN. Management and granular firewall controls are not available, but it does what it is supposed to do in an easy to install and manage package. Was previously running Wansview wireless IP cameras and security server and nothing but connectivity issues. Wyze cams just work with Amplifi HD.

Hmm, I’d still like to hear of systems that work well with everything. :frowning:

Read all the replies, including mine. My system(s) work fine with a wide variety of products from different companies.

I am using an Orbi (older model) and works with everything and no issues. Using Ring, Wyze, and other manufacturers…

Same here my x60 units are terrible

Late notifications I’m talking 1,3,5, and even at times 9 minutes late .

Cannot view streams without lagging , buffering , freezing , etc

Constant error codes , cameras won’t connect , take over 1 minute to load ,

Yea, I experienced some of that but not to the extent you are.

To be honest, I ended up going with the Asus ZenWiFi XT8 setup and have been quite pleased with them. One of the best investments I have made, but not cheap.

Have you changed your Modem yet?

1 Like

No not yet , I’ll be replacing it soon

Do you have any recommendations for a mesh router in the $300 range ?? That’s my price range rn

I know you get what you pay for but the deco has been terrible and it’s close to the 30 day return deadline so I gotta move fast .

2 Likes

@R.Good would you recommend the gaming router you have?

1 Like

Honestly if not gaming or doing much more than streaming. This router has been prefect for IoT and primarily all Wyze devices

TP-Link AX1800 WiFi 6 Router (Archer AX21) – Dual Band Wireless Internet Router, Gigabit Router, USB port, Works with Alexa - A Certified for Humans Device Amazon.com

Knowing all the issues I have heard with those Decos I’d send them back and go with something like above. They even have refurbs you can get for 50/60 dollars sometimes.

This covers my large home and extends out to my outdoor living area as well and I have had 0 issues with my Wyze devices on it.

2 Likes