Been months still getting Error 06?

Do we get refunds for our Cam Plus subscriptions? I am warning people to be careful with any subscribed Wyze services, no company can have this recording errors unresolved for months while still ethically accepting money for va broken service!

I regret buying nine cameras and moving to use Wyze make my house smart…

I feel it won’t be much longer, and I’m not talking about them fixing the issue.

@randyhub
Have you contacted support and sent a log in through the app

Wyze Support:

Wyze Customer Support 1 (844) 999-3226 or (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

I would have, until I read how many other users are having the same issue.

all they’ve done is tell me to log out and log back in on install and reinstall it doesn’t flip and matter which device or what this is a big issue with the doorbell somehow… like I said I have sent them multiple logs and just to be the extra helper I am I was sending three a day everyday for one week with photos no it looks like they have bigger issues:

a lot of senior positions are available and until they get a senior AWS programmer or senior backend programmer nothing’s going to happen.

It is a software or cloud storage issue, and yet Wyze continues to charge for a initially free service that was part of my decision to invest in thier technology. SHAMEFUL!