Band page in app too tiny

The font size & color of the Band section of the app is almost un-readable. Not everyone has 20 year old vision - please make the screen readable.
Wyze has always seemed to use NON contrasting font color / backbround color, along with tiny font size and NON boldness. I get that you thing this is “pretty” but pretty makes it difficult to see even in the best lighting.
I would say that NO ONE can read the screen outside in the light - making the screen un-useable.

Can you at least consider changing the look so it is readable.

1 Like

I have difficulty seeing it using reading glasses, the fonts are just too small. What this needs is either a larger display area or less information displayed at once. Because I’m not going to carry a magnifying glass around with me just to be able to read the screen.

1 Like

Agreed. It is practically impossible to read the data above the bar graphs on the band app … need color contrast and bolder fonts. Reading purple on purple, green on green, orange on orange, etc, especially with the tiny font is quite difficult—sometimes I cannot read them at all. This also gets harder as eyes get older, too. Anything to contrast the data from the colored boxes in which it is displayed would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Add in that the pages don’t stay on long enough to see them before they close and it makes things even harder. Wish they’d give us an option adjust the length of time before it goes to sleep.

1 Like