Bad Customer Service - is Warranty Returns an option?

We recently ordered a Cam Pan, and it will not recognize the SD card. I went through the forums and tried every trouble shoot woh no luck. I submitted a warranty return ticket to Wyze last week with NO response! In fact, they resolved my ticket without even contacting me!! I want to return my defective camera and get a new one. However, with the horrible customer service, might return all of my cameras. NOT a happy camper!

Anyone else experience this?

Hello @williams.kathleen82 and welcome to the community.

I am sorry you are experiencing issues with your Cam Pan and with the support channels. If you could post your support ticket number here I can try and get someone from WYZE to follow up with it.

2 Likes

Welcome! Are you by chance using the beta app? Sorry about your issues! Jason will get things rolling for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The ticket number is Wyze Ticket 576559. Thank for helping! I want to be able to use record on the camera.

I am still working at getting someone to look into this for you, I have not forgotten lol.

2 Likes

Hello, is there any update?

I am SUPER sorry about my delay getting here. I’ve been pretty backlogged and that one’s definitely not on Jason. I’m going to send you a replacement since you’ve already had to wait so long instead of making you go through the normal process.

4 Likes

Oh, shoot. I see that you have two different addresses on this order. I’m going to send you a message so we can confirm which address you want me to ship to outside of the public eye.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your help!

1 Like

You’re welcome! Thank you for your patience. :slight_smile: