Backup device settings on local storage sd card

I think all cameras settings such as waypoints ,detection mode on and off, any settings set for each camera should be saved on each ad card of each camera in a small file. I noticed sometimes the cameras glitch out and all the settings get reset and have to constantly keep on setting waypoints and setting detection mode It would be great if it just saved onto an SD card and programmed itself automatically instead of having to fix everything each time.

“Waypoints”? Are you talking about the custom detection zone?

Im talking about the custom waypoints that you set up on wyze cam pan when it rotates

Ah, okay, sorry I’ve never used a pan version.

Its really great give the pan a try it has 360 degree rotation coverage

I see WYZE has no interest in implementing this feature or even responding to the inquiry.
Backing up settings is supposed to be a very common thing for “security cameras”?

I guess for WYZE, it’s all about “pen and paper” for backing up your settings for your Wyze “smart” technologies.

Perhaps WYZE should chime in and let people know if this is the appropriate medium for requesting NEW FEATURES.

It’s a good thing I only use two for monitoring my kids when I’m busy in my home office. Other than that, they are pretty much worthless.