AWS IoT Maintenance - 8/5/20

@zeveli What battery usage app is that? I’d like to check it out myself…

It’s just the iOS battery status in Settings.

So I notice that if a device is offline and a motion detector is calling for it, then the battery is drained faster, but once the device is back online, then things seem fine.

1 Like

Ah, no wonder I didn’t recognize it…I’ve never used an apple device (well, not since around the 1980’s). That battery feature is nice. I haven’t found an android version I’ve found very impressive yet.

Is it down again?

Looks like it, just frustrated and tired of Wyze not getting their act together after the first major outage

1 Like

I just checked mine not seeing any issues yet. If more complaints come in then something must be up.

/edit: Looks like more are having issues with the sensors as well.

@UserCustomerGwen

2 Likes

I’m having sensor issues currently.

2 Likes

Another Friday and no one from wyze helps

1 Like

Sensor are broke again if you haven’t notice yet…

2 Likes

Sensor issues and motion issues

1 Like

Lost all of my sensors motion and contact yesterday but they came back this afternoon

1 Like

Whelp !!! So much for stability

3 Likes

Now all my bulbs are turning on by themselves and sensors aren’t working. :roll_eyes: I replaced several of my Wyze plugs with Gosund smart plugs and they’re far more dependable.

Sensors not working or very delayed response by an hour. Was just getting ready to troubleshoot when I see it is happening to others.

1 Like

It was up earlier today. It’s down right now. :neutral_face:

I think right now also same issue is going on. Services are down.

Yes they just updated it

1 Like

So if there is service outage issues than why not we all are informed .

Service is down . No notifications and events not getting updated or acting wearied by showing Wong time if event is triggered

I can’t be 100% as I do not work for them but my guess is that since it says ‘due to our cloud provider doing IoT maintenance’ that they may not have had advance warning.

Here is a thread they just opened for the issue

3 Likes