As alerts

Cannot get any recorded alerts. Everything seems to be set correctly and I can view live but no alerts from wyze storage. I don’t see any sense in using a local storage card for my situation. Why wouldn’t an intruder (if you are away from home) just remove it. The camera is not easy to hide.

Did you try logging out of the app, restarting your phone, and logging back in. Then power cycling your camera?

Also, this is from the FAQ:
When does the WyzeCam automatically record video?
Your WyzeCam has the ability to automatically record a 10-15 second alert video when it detects motion, sound, or CO monitor and smoke alarm sirens. Alert videos are automatically stored in the AWS cloud via end-to-end encryption and can be viewed for up to 14 days in the Notifications tab of the Wyze app. After 14 days, alert videos are deleted and cannot be recovered. Since alert videos are stored in the AWS cloud, they will be available for the full 14 days after the video was captured, even if your WyzeCam is lost or damaged.

Alert videos can be saved or shared by tapping the Share button in an individual alert video. They can be deleted by tapping the Delete button on the same page.

You can turn on/off the recording of each type of alert video independently:

In the Devices tab, tap the camera for which you would like to change the alert video settings. Tap the Settings icon in the upper right corner.

Under Alert Settings, toggle each option on/off (Motion detection, Sound detection, Smoke detection, CO detection). When motion detection and sound detection are turned on, you can select the level of sensitivity that will trigger an alert video

How can I receive a notification when my WyzeCam records an alert video? What can I do if I’m receiving too many notifications?
Your WyzeCam has the ability to send you a push notification on your smartphone when it records an alert video. To turn on/off push notifications, tap the Notifications tab on the Wyze app, and tap the Settings icon in the top-right corner. From there you can toggle Push notifications on or off.

A few things to be aware of:

Turning off notifications only turns off the push notifications on your smartphone. Your WyzeCam will continue to automatically record alert videos based on the Alert Settings of your WyzeCam. If you turn off notifications, you will not receive any notification that an alert video has been captured, but you can view alert videos in the Notifications tab of the Wyze App. See the previous question for how to turn on/off the automatic recording of alert videos.

Notifications settings are a global setting that will apply to all types of alert videos and to all WyzeCams in your Wyze App. Alert video recording settings are set on each individual camera in the Settings for each camera.

Make sure Notifications are enabled on your smartphone in order to receive notifications from the Wyze App