Application Closed: New Wyze Product Alpha Testing Opportunity!

@ddhays They definitely are real… One of them are mine… It worked the same way this sign up works… You sign up, wait to see if you are approved… Test the device for software/hardware errors, report back to the wyze team and you have gold at the end of the rainbow! Eze peasy!!

If you take 10 WYZEcams and weigh them you should have about a pound of cameras. At $25 a pop (including shipping) that should run you $250. $250 for a lb.

16 oz. in a lb.

$250/16 = about $16 an oz.

Gold is currently $1320/oz.

Bunch of pusillanimous, sycophantic toadies…

you-people2.jpg

Looking forward to new products, hoping to see a outdoor sim card with streaming and GPRS transmission…, hotspot enabled. I am a Security Director for a large Golf course community. Your current cams are great, I can show my residents your cam and the benefits for security of their homes. To me your cameras better than security alarms and no monthly fees. They alert the homeowner with push notices to their phone, then they can make the decision to call the authorities or not. The cons of an outdated security system is when the alarm goes off and there are no cameras attached it calls a call center they call the police an officer looks at the outside of the house, can’t see inside the house at night. Love your cams.

Dave

Have used and tested many security systems in the past, but none using wifi. I am an electrician that’s interested in pitching security products for people looking for cheaper alternatives. your product looks great and you’ve had great positive feedback on the 1st gen camera. Please keep me in mind. Thanks

I see nothing at all wrong with that. Seems a valid thing to do… :slight_smile:

Hope it isn’t too late to say…I want to help with this! Think of me as possibly a regular consumer, as when I went to set up my wyzecam I sat there for awhile after the scan picture showed up not realizing…to scan it. See, I would give you absolutely possibly the clearest non tech thoughts. No experience in anything geeky, experience redoing my computers brain when I tried to mess with it. That was before windows 10 that now makes it no fun to try to destroy your computer at home and then hopefully get it working again. See, I might be perfect for this. Or not, you decide!

If anyone wants to sign up , please click the link within the Topic that says “CLICK HERE”( Make sure you read the entire pinned post). Still plenty of time to jump in and get those feet wet!

Im new here but I’d love to be a product tester if its not too late?

Already completed the survey.

Just pre-ordered some of the V2 cams last month. Can’t wait to receive them!

I currently work in the IT field (have been in this field for many years).

Thanks!

I signed up but only if the new product is those anti-gravity boots we were promised back in the 80’s. I trust your software…it think…

p.s. You could consider me an ‘early adopter.’ I just got my first B&W TV off Craig’s list, but all I get is static.

…and, yes, I have too much time on my hands…

I also haven’t posted yet…But really hope I get lucky and am selected! Love my camera…and plan on ordering a few more v2’s for my home! Can’t wait to see what the new product is also - love your pricing and product

Does this mean I was not selected?

LOL