AppleTV app

I wish I knew. All I can suggest is to watch for the tag to change from maybe-later to researching. That will be our indication that there is some progress on it.

3 Likes

+1 I want too

1 Like

I would love this also and with your upcoming door bell camera this should be required feature so please move it from the “maybe-later” section to the “Yes sir, on it right now…” lol. Think of it also for those that have multiple cameras…a security hub on your apple TV.

1 Like

This is an absolute must I can not see why this is not already made, we want it, need it, demand it. :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Everyone, you can screen mirror to your Apple TV from your iPad or iPhone and see your feeds

1 Like

Nobody wants to screen Mirror to get Wyze feeds on Apple TV. I can’t believe Apple would make it to different to modify their iOS app to be an Apple TV app. I am holding off buying any more wyze cameras until they provide an Apple TV app.

Isn’t it crazy that Apple has not made it a priority at their world wide company to appease less than a million Wyze camera users. By the way, you, or Wyze can make a Wyze camera app that works with Apple TV. And from what I can tell this post is way less than a year old. I would also bet that Wyze may have this on their list, along with the most used TV platform Roku, fire TV and Samsung. Until then you can enjoy the convenience of using a $20 camera on your mobile platform. Which you will have access to wherever there is a connection.

2 Likes

This would be really easy to do, and would be very much appreciated. Fingers crossed! I just ordered 6 more cams, so it would be great to see in one spot!

1 Like

Yes it would be amazing to have a simple view only Apple TV app. Or post the iOS XCode project so we can make it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love the idea of being able to see all feeds, but what about picture in picture on Apple TV as well? So you’re watching Netflix and either have a feed up in the corner or the PIP window pops open if motion is detected.

2 Likes

Wyze on  TV
Let’s make this happen

4 Likes

Nest has an Apple TV app why doesn’t Wyze? I can’t imagine this is difficult translation at all. Aren’t they all interchangeable since latest update to the new OS? Same with Mac app. The whole point is to make it easy for developers to create MacOS and TV OS versions of their iOS apps. Yes should be able to show multiple cameras at once. Should support the new PiP mode in TV OS for sure.

2 Likes

Agreed, and PiP support for iPads as long as you mention it. Heck, I’d be thrilled with just app-wide landscape mode support for tablets. Long overdue. Would also lessen the number of pinch nerves we’re getting in our necks from always looking at the app sideways.

3 Likes

I would love to see this view on ALL devices.

4 Likes

Definitely would love to see this happen

2 Likes

This would be absolutely fantastic but I would hope you can get the Apple Homekit to work first.

1 Like

Homekit support will never be possible on Wyze 2 without a new version of the camera or bridging hardware.

An Apple TV app on the other hand would be easy to make.

5 Likes

Much need an Apple TV app!

1 Like

In terms of development cost, it can’t be much. Simple app with the feeds and the ability for people to scroll if they have more than the 4-6 cameras that easily fit on the screen.

2 Likes

Please make the Apple TV app. It’s long overdue

3 Likes