App Version 1.2 and New Firmware Released!

I did the same but it didn’t solve the problem. Judging by the large number of users having the same disconnect problem, it is apparent there is a flaw with the new firmware.

Your new firmware caused my camera to disconnect. Tried multiple things, but to no avail. What is the fix?

New firmware update bricked my camera. I am very angry.

Yes, we understand the request. It is not available for V1.2. We will add more schedule options soon!

I’ve had no problems with update.

Sorry we have a server throughput on Friday 2/16 late afternoon/early evening. The issue was resolved Friday evening.

If any of you are still missing notifications, please reply this post. Thanks!

Also having issues after the firmware upgrade. Posted this as well in the separate thread about the failed firmware upgrade.

I am only receiving notifications when I open the app on my Google Pixel XL. Not sure if it is related to multiple devices, was also logged into my Ipad but since have logged out of it…

Your new firmware was a disaster for 2 of my four cameras. No sooner they I install it they lost connection with the router and I can’t reconnect them. When I press the blinking yellow light I hear an unintelligible two word phrase (sounds like “wrong code?”). I reported the problem (ticket #24247) but haven’t received a reply.

And judging by other posts, it appears there are multiple users who had the same experience. What to do

Henri J. Watson

I had issues updating as well. Until today when I went into the app and saw that it was updated. Not sure when it happened or if it had happened when it told me it was disconnected and I didn’t notice. Perhaps the update process needs an overhaul. Speaking of, is there a manual way to log in and push a firmware? It would be a nice benefit of having a functional local web interface.

This new update turned 2 of my 3 cameras into useless paper weights! Garbage! They simply will not connect to my WiFi. One will scan the QR code, and allow me to name it, but then NOTHING. Shows the “Connection failed (-90)” code.

The other is fried … won’t even scan the QR code. Often won’t even give the “Ready to scan.”

The third camera is slow, but seems to be working.

What happened??

These all worked prior to this last update! Now they are worthless and have cost me hours of work trying to figure out how to reconnect them, which has not been successful.

It would be nice to be able to set multiple alert times throughout the day instead of just one!

None of my 3 cams work after the latest “update”.

They were all working before (for the most part), but now I don’t get any alerts and I cannot connect to any of them using the app.

They are all 100% useless - and have been for about a week.

Love the cams… Would like to view all cameras from one app (I’d like to see the kitchen, front door, and bedrooms all on one page) and be able to pick and choose which camera to focus on from there. Otherwise, having a bit of firmware issues, but not letting me stop from getting another camera today. Thank you. Great product.

Hi, I just installed the new firmware and like many here I lost the ability to connect.

I then discovered that the camera is not meant to run on a 5ghz network. That was a surprise, I didn’t notice that in the description

I set it up on 2.4ghz net and it’s back to normal.

Maybe that will help some of you.

I can only connect to my camera about 9 out of 10 tries. It gets stuck at either authenticating (2/3) or getting video data(3/3).

In the event that i do connect, most of the time i only get 1 frozen frame. There are rare instances when i’m able to get a proper video feed.

Now that you mentioned it, I’m seeing the same behavior when I’m not connected to my wifi home network, i.e., using my carrier’s data network. Even when I close the app fully (swipe up on iOS using 6s) and restart the app, it rarely connects. Not sure what changed/broke on the latest app and/or firmware but it’s annoying I cannot connect reliably often anymore.

So glad to finally be able to turn the timestamp on and off, its always bugged me how pixely the time stamp is when full screen.

Anybody lucky enough to receive any support on the issue of bricked cams? Mine failed the firmware update a couple weeks ago, and like a ton of other people, I’ve got a nice paperweight. :frowning:

Dear beta testers, I’m still using 3.9…1.102. and after reading this I’ll wait.

p.s. Oh, you didn’t realize you were beta testers…?