App Unchecks Camera Event I Try to Submit

At least once a week when I check what a recorded event was (because the AI got it wrong), and I try to press submit it, the box gets unchecked. No matter how fast or slowly I try, the stupid box gets unchecked all by itself. It’s almost as if someone it watching and deletes my choices when my thumb gets near the submit box.

I have a very strong home WiFi and fast internet, so those aren’t the issue. This issue has been going on for over a year now. I’ve deleted the app and setup it up numerous times. I’ve contacted Wyze several times about it yet nothing works. Is anyone else having this issue?

2 Likes

Sounds like a good Fix-it-Friday submittal.

2 Likes

Yup, I intermittently have the same issue.

3 Likes

Yeah because that will make any difference. I’ve submitted support tickets about this and other issues and nothing was fixed. Wyze has known about this and many other issues yet hasn’t done anything. Their customer support always acts like they’ve never heard of them before.

1 Like

Fix it Friday is the way to go. The support team tries to report this stuff, but usually if 1 person reports it they don’t bother as often it’s user error. In this case it’s obv a widespread issue, so by putting it in fix it Friday people can vote and it will get more attention.

1 Like

Happened again today and it has a strong Wifi signal.