App says Pan Cam offline but still accessible

FAQ says ‘When your Wyze Cam is offline, you will not be able to connect to the camera via the Wyze app to view the live stream video or change any of the camera settings.’ but for the past week, the app keeps saying the pan cam (my only pan among many regular) status is offline but I can fully access and control it. I have restarted the device, made sure the app is fully up-to-date, restarted my phone, and so on. Any ideas how to resolve this?

Have you tried clearing cache and/or data for the Wyze app in your phone OS? You would do that through the phone settings. For example:

SettingsSelect “Wyze” in the app listStorage

There you should see “Clear data” and “Clear cache” listed. Try clearing the cache first, and then look at the Wyze app. If that doesn’t work, then clear the data. You won’t lose anything because your settings are saved on the Wyze servers. You will then need to log back into the app.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

I have the same issue unresolved. The dashboard where camera screenshots are, one camera says “offline”, but I can click it to access it just fine.
I have tried in order…
Clear Cache
Clear Data
Force Stop