App Optimization for iPhone XR screen

I’ve noticed that the app layout has not been optimized for an iPhone XR. I’m not sure if that’s true for the rest of the X series. You can really notice it when then keyboard pops up.

Thanks for letting us know about this! @WyzeLi would love to see a screenshot example of this, if you don’t mind.

@WyzeLi

Just looking at these photos on the screen will be hard to tell the difference. You will need to put them side-by-side in order to see. The one that is from my Notes app labeled “test” is what the actual screen optimization is supposed to look like on the iPhone XR. The other screenshot can show the difference. Everything, including the keyboard is slightly enlarged because it is stretching to fit this particular screen size. If you look at the letters on the keys you can tell they are a little larger and more bold than they should be.

1 Like

Thank you for the examples! I’ll make sure Li sees this. In the meantime, I moved your request over to Ask the Community since this isn’t a regular feature request. :slight_smile:

I see what you’re saying. They’re slightly bigger compared to the left but since this is a minor issue that doesn’t affect the use of the app, we probably won’t fix it in the next few releases. Sorry! :frowning: