App only showing wyze lock device to add?

Wyze app is ONLY allowing me to install Wyze Lock. NO Cams, no anything else… Removed from iPhone & re-installed. same issue… any fix?

Have 4 pan cams and no way to install anything on app now. De-installed and reinstalled.

1 Like

what version of the app is it? are you in the beta program?

1 Like

Just checked my Android Wyze app v2.9.20 and it is showing all Wyze products to add. BTW, I just noticed that this thread was in an iphone-ipad category, so perhaps I should delete my reply.

My iPhone (and my wife’s) is the same way. I cannot add any new products other than a Lock Gateway. My firmware is at 4.9.5.111 and the app is V 2.9.24.

Odd, I just checked and my wife running 2.9.24 can also only add a gateway. I am running beta and can add any product. We are both iOS 13.4

I’m only iOS 13.3.1 but I wouldn’t imagine that would be the difference. Where can I get the Wyze Beta?

Wyze is aware of the issue, and are working on it. This is only affecting iOS.

4 Likes

This appears to be only affecting the production version of the iOS app. Beta apps on iOS seem to be working.

2 Likes

awesome. thanks for the heads up on that @rbruceporter I’m not much of a fruit guy so I always look to other people on that one.

1 Like

Interesting. On iOS 2.9.24 I am seeing all the products available to add. Must be both an iOS thing and account specific.

1 Like

This is what my wife sees. Using my account credentials. 2.9.24

This is what I see. 2.10.5

There is a beta forum on here that has instructions on how to join the beta. It’s quick and free.

Or just click here: Become a Beta Tester – Wyze

Wyze has stated this should now be resolved. If this is not your experience, please comment here so we can let them know it is still an issue. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just checked my wife’s phone, appears to be fixed. Thanks for the heads up! And thanks to Wyze for the quick resolution!

2 Likes

Joined the beta program and was fine there but thanks for the quick fix for the regular app!

4 Likes