App in need of serious redesign - Yes or No?

Although they may be in silos I couldn’t say that they are working

Slacking? Ineffective? Inefficient?

Dynamically adapting but behind the curve?

It’s a plethora of different things

I know you guys are having fun jabbering to each other, but the volume of personal messages defeats the purpose of this whole process.

I can see a Wyze developer/manager/monitor/support person being turned off from tuning into this thread.

I be much happier to see us stay on topic, ensuring we keep their attention.

Nothing personal.

1 Like

Hey John

What do you think of the OP’s recap?

Looks like Tango may have stopped holding his.   :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t see the justification in your comment and the reason for that is that the only comments on this particular site are the ones that we make you don’t hear from Wyze and even if you do it’s not about the problems we discuss. The only one that is usually on topic is Gwendolyn

As a developer [deleted]. If you have experience try to make your own company, sell 20 buck cameras and let anyone to have an opinion about your app and make those changes immediately. Good luck.

MOD NOTE: Post edited to conform to the Community Guidelines.

Oh, Careful my friend, Comments like that will raise the ire of the Whine and Cheeze Club and the Vitriol shall Flow……. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Hey Tango, I think there might have been some misunderstanding here.

To recap; we have a 3.0 app that was scheduled but has been delayed due to the virus. In the meantime, all platform contrast-related accessibility concerns have been addressed and you can expect to see those changes in the next 2.11 and 2.12 releases.

However, the 2021 3.0 app will also be something to look forward to, as it would be rebuilt from the ground-up and likely focus on a much different experience.

5 Likes

You’re right @jdnobil.
I’m turned off at your post.

We exist to be a community, without that aspect, life would not have meaning.

Therefore getting to know who the target users are is super critical to gain insight to make a company more valuable and appealing.

Marketing 101.

1 Like

I look forward to seeing that! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

We all agreed to the guidelines.

1 Like

Becareful @Carlo, at your assumptions, I can code in 13 computer languages for business, engineering, Building automation, K-12 educational and adult behavioral modification applications for over 30 years.

My number one rule is never assume.

ALL Wyze customers have the right to critique Wyze products.

Spelling corrected for Mr. Holmes.

1 Like

For anyone still following this thread- feel free to reply to this comment on anything left that is inaccessible (especially easy contrast fixes) and I will personally make it my priority that they are fixed.

Keeping in mind, that the primary header, bottom navigation, and Events have been fixed already for the next release. And no this doesn’t include a dark mode or a landscape (see thread above).

2 Likes

I personally find the 3 icons, the download, share, and one other in the video playback often very hard to see. But short of moving them out of the playback window I am not sure they can be fixed.

All wyze customers have the right to politely ask for improvements.

Austin, you are a breath of fresh air in this uncertain time.

1 Like

Ah yes, we the few defend the many… Charlie Brown where are you?

The result is nearly always off target or regrettably just plain wrong