Anyone managed to use Wyze Band with Alexa on Amazon FireHD Tablet?

My plan is to use the Wyze Band with my 2017 Fire HD Tablet which stays at all and remains charged. I successfully installed Wyze app on my FireHD8 and I am able to pair with the Wyze Band. The only thing that seems to not work is Alexa. Have anyone got it working?

You can link the band with any IOS or Android device (Fire Tablets with workaround) and use Alexa. Here’s how to set it up:

Make sure that the Wyze app is open in the background and Bluetooth is enabled or Alexa won’t work.

The Fire HD tablet aren’t your standard Android device. There is no Wyze App in Amazon appstore. I have to sideload Play Store and install Wyze via Play Store.

Alexa works on the tablet when I long press the home button.

When I get to “Sign in with Amazon”, It launches a white screen from MobileAuthenticationPlatformAndroid. I am not sure if it belongs to Google Play or FireOS. The bottom line is, it just stuck there and nothing happens.

This may be due to the workaround you’re using. Do you have any other devices you could use just to setup Alexa on the band?

But that’s what I am trying to do! Use Wyze band with Alexa on the Fire HD tablet.

This may be causing the issue. I’m wondering if you have any other devices to try. The Wyze app is not currently supported on Fire Tablets. This may be why the login page isn’t loading.