Anyone else out there super happy with Wyze products? I AM!

Apple acquired Xnor.ai, a Seattle startup specializing in low-power, edge-based artificial intelligence tools

2 Likes

Me too, I’m extremely happy with Wyze products. First of all they’re very affordable, they are high quality products, and they work perfectly. I wish there were more companies like this in the US. Before Wyze, I purchased a $200 ring camera,and that is junk.

2 Likes

I started with the light bulbs–I was very impressed. I’m an older guy . I would have never dreamed that I could control the brightness and color of a light bulb by talking into a box! (Alexa) I now have the WOC, which is working good. I bought it because the postman leaves boxes at my front door and never rings the bell! I’m home, but don’t know there is a box there sitting for hours! Now I get a notification! Also have the band and the scale. ALL purchased at great prices, all working great!! I’m a fan of WYZE and wish them continued success.
Chris R.

2 Likes

I also enjoy my Wyze cameras and other devices
Scottie Mac

Thank you for expressing the istory &truth about Wyze cans, yes cans are what we have overpaid for NOT CAMS!

:100:!!! You cannot find similar devices with the same quality, at the same price range.

YES! I too am super happy with Wyze the co. and its products!
My only complaint is that I think that it is a big mistake giving the whiners and complainers and overentitled a public platform like this! What is the point of this forum? These communications should be by traditional one-on-one emails between each customer and your support department! Why are you giving these overneedy negative-thinking folks a public platform to besmirch your company’s reputation? It makes no sense and it is feeding on itself! These people will NEVER be satisfied with Wyze because their satisfaction comes from reading and gloating over their negative posts, not from using and enjoying anybody’s products.
Just take a look at Redditt, pick ANY product subreddit and all you will see is a congregation of malcontents! Nobody says anything good about any product or co. over there! Let them go there if they need an audience.
That’s my two cents! Keep up the good work and the great products!

2 Likes

"Why are you giving these overneedy negative-thinking folks a public platform to besmirch your company’s reputation? "

Sycophants are not much better… Wyse has great cameras and I see other people who have good results with their other items.

I had nothing but problems with no resolution with the bulbs and had a bad experience with the outlets. I think it’s absolutely fair to share those experiences so people can make an informed decision.

If I see a company who only has positive things, then it sure seems less likely to be trustworthy…
This is a public forum and therefore is encouraged to be public and honest.

6 Likes

Very happy with what I get for what I pay.

2 Likes

Here ya go: Great job Wyze , keep up the good work . Get real!!!

1 Like

I have similar sentiments. I am I.T. person so I always have realistic expectations of what $5 - $25 technology can do.

I have my 6 cameras and 40+ Wyze Bulbs all connected to my Alexa working seamlessly together on automated schedules. Don’t tell Wyze bu they had my at $50 per camera and $10 per bulb. Suckers!!!

1 Like

I would like to be a happy customer. I am working toward that. WYZE is trying to help, I think. just not there yet.

I too love my Wyze stuff. I have cameras installed on the outside of my house, pan camera inside door sensor and motion sensors. I love the way the video looks. I had a ring and hated the circle view, so I gave it to my co worker. I have just three complaint and two of them are probably me just not figuring it out yet.
1). No fast forward on the view of video footage. Somethings just don’t trigger an event and then you have to watch between events. But I make it work for $25.
2). I can’t get the video feed up on my Alexa show like I did with the Ring
3) I want the door sensor to tell Alexa it has been open for them five minutes. My mother-in-law lives with us and she will go out to the garage to get something and not close the door. I want Alexa to alert her she left it open so the house isn’t hot/cold when we come home from work.

1 Like

You can view the video on the echo. I watch it on mine all the time. If its not working, make sure the echo and wyze are on the wifi and if they are, remove and re-install the wyze skill to the echo.

I have had my wyze cams going on two years and other wyze devices for a few months and they are have been performing as expected. Happy with the products. I also like that they have the person detection that works like a charm. Even though they charge for person detection on 12 sec video beginning in sept. They give you the option on how much you want to pay for person detection. Basically helps the company keep the cost low on products and services. I had no problem selecting the option to pay.
Excellent idea wyze.

I completely agree these cameras work excellent I’ve had no issue I have quite a few of these more than most people have. I have more cameras at my house than Home Depot or Costco.

As a retired technician I’m always doing testing and experiments. I offered to help the WYZE team but they refused my help do not ask me why.
I could’ve helped him with several issues that have special on that new camera with a battery nothing sucks but otherwise all the other cameras work great just a little bit of modification.

I’VE BEEN DOING SOME TESTING AND I CAN INJECT POWER OVER 150 FEET ON A NETWORK CABLE WITH NO ISSUES. THAT IS USING Poe POWER OVER ETHERNET.

It is not complicated you just need to know what parts you need everything’s available on Amazon we just need to know what to look for any questions just give me a holler.

1 Like

Everything works as advertised. Couldn’t be more happier. Pan cam, power outlets, wyze watch. Keep it coming!

1 Like

Thanks! Now only two complaints. I knew it had to be something simply like that.

Omg yes! Lol I agree :100:with this response thank u for saying it and I also love my wyze cameras bulbs and plugs ect and I will continue to buy what ever else wyze creates. :revolving_hearts::crazy_face:

2 Likes

You do know that “they” are monitoring what you are doing right at this moment don’t you? The government in China is very interested in what you are watching on tv, how many times a day you brush your teeth and what brand of deodorant you buy. it is part of their master plan!

1 Like