Anyone else experiencing frequent login issues on the Wyze iphone App

Report from Dow detector on Twitter, Wyze down in 9:13 EST.

Perhaps Wyze will chime in on what’s happening with this outage… in 3 years…

1 Like

down on iphone and web

Same issues here.

1 Like

Same here, can’t log in on iPad or iPhone. Even after entering the proper pass, I just get the problem connecting to the server message.

Can’t log in now…fine earlier now say unable to connect to server. Any updates on what the issue is and ETA on fix?

Guys, you can’t just guess what’s happening unless your information is solid from Wyze team, they have their hands and eyes there and as far as I know, not the case of any of you.

Now, for having been for the passed few years quite in the middle of cyber attacks, those are hitting targets one after the others and in a stronger way each time. Shortly before last christmas, the gouvernement of Quebec has pulled off i internet it’s entire infra, cutting itself entirely from the web to protect the data. How do I know? Cause I was in that task force.

Please, be patient. If they are facing even a fraction of what I have seen, they are right to take their time.

Remember : you know until you know.

I just put my daughter to bed and went to open the app for her monitor and can’t get in. First time having this problem.

Yep Same, can’t login to app on my iphone. Let’s hope they are on this and will post an update soon?

Same here. seems everyone is having this same issue.

Looks like if you had a connection (established) before it happened, it stayed (my tablet is showing 1 of my cams) but new connections are not working.

4 Likes

Russia?

1 Like
2 Likes

“Problems Connecting To Server” on my iPhone app for the last hour.

What’s weird is that my sweetie can access all cams with her iphone and iPad. Using the same network that isn’t working for me.

its up

2 Likes

Thanks WYZE team for all your efforts

Should be working it s way back

3 Likes

I have FINALLY gotten in after a gazillion tries!!! I was getting the same message as you on my iPhone and iPads as well.