Anyone else experience this? There's an issue sending video clips downloaded from the Wyze app on my iPhone X running the latest iOS

There’s an issue sending video clips downloaded from the Wyze v2.4.30 app on my iPhone X running the latest iOS 12.3.1.

I download the Wyze video to my iPhone camera roll. I try sending it via Imessage, Google Photos, Instagram private messaging, Facebook Messenger and the sending fails. I also tried this on my alternate iPhone 6 running the latest iOS and it also cannot send the Wyze video footage.

The only way I’m ever able to share the Wyze camera footage is when I trim the video to a shorter length, although length of the video does not seem to matter. I just have to trim the video so that my iphone creates a new video file of the footage. The original footage downloaded is 12s. The trimmed video file is 4s and sends perfectly fine.

This is an ongoing issue and I really would like this fixed. When I attempt to send a downloaded Wyze clip from my iphone, it fails to send, and then the phone is also unable to send any other videos afterwards. I have to restart my phone to be able to send all videos, even non-Wyze video files.

Please let me know if you can fix this asap. I can’t imagine how many other people are unable to share their video clips with their friends and family on their iPhone. Thank you for your time.

Can you please specify which app and iOs version? “Latest” is subjective, especially if someone looks at this thread in the future. :slight_smile:

Mod note: Please do not cross post. I have deleted your comment with the same text in another thread.

App version is v2.4.30 and iOS 12.3.1.

Apologies about the cross posting. Appreciate you replying!

1 Like

Thank you, and you’re welcome. :slight_smile: