Another New Maven!

Way to “tip” the hat :tophat:

2 Likes

Excellent !

2 Likes

How can I join the maven team @UserCustomerGwen

2 Likes

Hi Tommy, The Maven program is not something that you apply for, but rather get invited to by getting your forum contributions noticed. It’s a combination of quality, quantity and longevity of contributing. We’ll keep an eye out for you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Being very active in the community, being very knowledgeable about the product,the systems and the utilization of them and of course, willing and able to troubleshoot and test different hypothesis and issues over and over and over again until your mind melts :wink:. And we can’t forget being as best as we can just like the real (official) Wyze team. Working together to make the community a better place. Those are the attributes I see most with the mavens. working closely with the moderators and the Wyze employees that pop in occasionally is a blast and it’s really great being able to help so many people. The moderators the mavens and especially Gwendolyn all keep our eyes out for the next Maven team member. We whisper about them in the corners when no one’s looking. Stay active, stay helpful, and in no time people are noticed. For sure keep a look out for the members that earn the community spotlight

7 Likes

Late to this but Congrats!

1 Like

The Mods and Mavens covered this! Thank you for your interest and we look forward to keeping an eye on your posts. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

TippingPoint was a great book, I modeled all of my past Guerrilla Marketing projects using a Maven mentality :brain:

1 Like

I’ll check it out!

And may I say that I loved you in The Big Lebowski?

2 Likes

“That’s just like, your opinion man…” :laughing::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

It is a good book. I read it years ago. It’s one of those I should probably go read again. And a little forum tidbit: it actually contributed to forum Mavens being called “Mavens”.

4 Likes