Welcome to 2018! With the launch of our Wyze Community, we’re looking for moderators
kitteh to help us manage the forums! Being a moderator sometimes requires you to commit time, but the joy comes from helping out your fellow WyzeCam users.
Wyze Community Expectations
- Moderate the community forum
- Uphold the Wyze Community Guidelines and enforce the rules fairly.
- Foster a safe and collaborative environment.
- Assist your fellow WyzeCam friends with questions and concerns.
- Handle reported forum posts.
- Provide exciting and fun events/contest ideas for the community.
- Be able to efficiently ‘put out fires’ when needed and without being asked.
- Must possess the ability to be diplomatic in difficult situations.
- Must possess excellent written and communication skills.
- Must be active on the Wyze Community and commit for a 6-month period.
- Reply to this topic
- Title your comment with “YOUR FORUM NAME – Mod Application”.
- Answer the following:
- A brief description of why you think you are a right fit for a mod.
- What do you hope to achieve and provide for the community as a mod.
- Do you have any experience moderating for other communities? If so please explain.
- Do you speak and write in other languages other than English? If so, please state which languages.
Forum mods will have early access to future new products to help us with beta testing!
Good luck and we look forward to all of your submissions!